Tuesday, May 30, 2006

haiz..there's smthing wrong wif the tution grant thingi..i applied once at home..they said got error..i went to the admin office itself to apply, they said MOE didn't received my application..-.-" so i took my printed proof which shows that i've applied to the admin office..they will help me appeal for tution grant..the lady called me..saying tml 8plus i muz go to their office again to apply..have to wake up early again!!! hopefully tis time it works la..if not, i dunno where i can find such huge sums of money to continue my studies..more than 10k per semester..slog my whole life oso cannot get ar..GOD, please help me with tis..

went to fc4 n lunch wif leewah..at first when we meet, it's a bit awarkward la..aft wad i posted in my blog..aft awhile, we were became good old frenz again..hahax..she's as funny as ever..oops =p

i almost forgotten my thumbdrive AGAIN!!! so scary..Ryan return me my thumbdrive..wow..GOD bless those ppl hu help me keep my thumbdrive..if not, i sure cry de..all my projects is inside there..during de 3dfundimental lesson i showed teacher wad i'm going to madel for my project n teacher said it's tough..anyway, i'm giving it a go..worst come to worst..last minute i change model n do something easier..

*cough*cough* mom brew some funny funny smell chinese medi for me..it taste "nice"..juz like drinking crushed Panadol with hot water..eeeww..mom said will recover sooner..haiz..i hate getting sick..no fried stuff..no SPICY n HOT stuff..tt means everything bland for me..tt's juz so boring..but i dun care..i juz eat la..aft tt listen to her lecture..(rebelious kid in me juz grew stronger) >.< *cough*cough*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home